- 9/19 Woodbridge Board of Ed @ 6am, 6pm
- Presentating from Whalefest 2016 Monterey Bay - associated with NOAA
- "Monterey Bay: the Big Blue Buffet" @ 7:30am
- "Oil in ... Sardines" @ 8am
- "Warm Water Anomalies" @ 9:45am
- "Wildlife Viewing Etiquette" @ 10:15am
- "Avoiding Ship Strikes on Whales" @ 10:45am
- "Saving the Whales...Again?" @ 11am
- "Rescuing Whales One at a Time" @ 12noon
- "Global Climate Change" @ 1pm
- "Happy Collaborator" @ 1:30pm - the life and times of George Stoney, who thought up community access TV
- 5/31 Beecher Road School ribbon-cutting @ 2:30pm
- 6/06 special Woodbridge Board of Ed @ 3pm
- 6/20 regular Woodbridge Board of Ed @ 3:15pm
- 8/22 Woodbridge Board of Ed @ 5pm
- LIVE - Zoning Board of Appeals @ 7:30pm.
- Programming after the meeting TBD.
Monday, October 17, 2016
October 17: Please forgive any errors in tonight's live program. WGATV is obliged to record the Woodbridge Board of Ed meeting, also taking place tonight.