- 9:30am - "Dispatches from the Cutting Edge" episode 7
- 10:30am - "Alzheimer Disease" - from the Center for Medicare & Medicaid
- 11:15am - "Preventing Senior Fraud"
- 12noon - "Hearing Loss: Poorly Recognized but Often Preventable" - CDC Grand Rounds discussion for June.
- 1:05pm - "Brain Injury & Concussion" - from Massachusetts
- 1:45pm - 5/16 Woodbridge Board of Education
- 3:30am - 6/12 Amity Board of Education
- 6pm - 6/19 Woodbridge Board of Education - This board meets tonight at 7pm in the Beecher library.
- 7:15pm - 6/12 Amity Board of Education
- 9:30pm - 6/19 Woodbridge Board of Education
- 10:45pm - "Keeping Woodbridge Residents on Their Feet"
Monday, July 17, 2017
July 17: From this moment on...