The programs for the past two Amity BOE meetings were redone so they could be seen and heard on channel 79. Tonight's CUPOP meeting might be live, if we have personnel on hand to cover that and the concurrent Woodbridge BOE meeting.
- 12noon - 1/08 Amity Board of Education - local American Legion post speaks on a firearms policy, officer elections, enrollment numbers and implications
- 2:30pm - 10/19 Conservation
- 3:30pm - 11/16 Conservation
- 5pm - 12/20 Inland Wetlands
- 5:30pm - 12/21 Conservation
- 6:30pm - CUPOP live - unless something goes wrong
- 7:30pm - 12/20 Inland Wetlands
- 8pm - 12/21 Conservation
- 9pm 1/08 Amity BOE
Inland Wetlands Agency cancelled this month's meeting.
- 1/10 Selectmen @ 12midnight, 6am, 6pm, 9:30pm
- 12/13 Selectmen @ 3:45am, 2:30pm
- 10/Police Commission @ 10am
- 11/8 Joint Selectmen-Finance @ 10:45am
- 11/8 regular Selectmen @ 12noon
- 1/25 special Town Meeting @ 2pm
- 1/2/18 Fire Commission @ 5pm
The monthly Board of Finance meeting should go live at 6pm. Town Plan & Zoning holds a public hearing at the Woodbridge Center cafe starting at 6:30pm. Conservation may meet at 7:30pm, but WGATV may be short of personnel to cover that.
- 1/11 Economic Development @ 12:30am, 6am, 6pm, 10:30pm - possibly with a fuller version of the JCC tour
- 11/16 Finance @ 2am, 1pm
- 11/30 Capital Budgets @ 2:45am, 1:45pm
- 12/5 Capital Budgets @ 4:30am, 3:30pm
- 12/5 special Town Meeting @ 5:30am, 6:30pm
- Other programming TBD 7am - 9:15am
- 7/20 Finance @ 7am
- 9/14 Economic Development @ 8am
- 10/24 Finance @ 9:45am
- 11/9 Economic Development @ 10:30am
- 11/8 Joint Selectmen-Finance @ 11:45am
- LIVE @ 6pm - Board of Finance
- Other programming after the meeting TBD,
If the 1/16 CUPOP meeting is ready for replay, we will schedule it for 6am and 6pm. The 1/18 TPZ public hearing will not be ready before the evening, but we will try to get it on channel 79 for the weekend.